SPBP'19: Second Workshop on Security and Privacy-enhanced Business Process Management
September 2nd, 2019, Vienna, Austria
Co-located with the International Conference on Business Process Management (BPM 2019)
- must be written in English;
- must be formatted using the LNBIP format;
- must be no longer than 12 pages;
- must be submitted as a PDF document via the EasyChair system
- When submitting your paper, please select the track Workshop Security and Privacy-enhanced Business Process Management.
- must not substantially overlap with manuscripts that have been published or submitted to another peer-reviewed workshop, conference, or journal.
Submissions will be reviewed by at least three PC members and evaluated on their originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition. The accepted workshop papers will be published by Springer as a post-workshop proceedings volume in the series Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP).